Food Business Variation or Transfer Form
About this form
This form is to be used to apply for a variation to a registration or to transfer ownership of a registration under the Food Act 2001.
Instructions for completion and important information
No fees apply to this application.
If varying the registration, this application form must be completed by the registration holder.
If transferring the registration, this application form must be completed by both the current registration holder and the new owner.
All registered food businesses require at least one trained Food Safety Supervisor.
To complete this application you may be required to upload copies of certain documents. The documents you require will depend on what is being varied:
A copy of your current registration certificate.
Change of ownership
- Individuals: A certified copy of photographic identification
- Companies: ASIC extract and a certified copy of photographic identification of the agent completing the form.
- Incorporated associations: Certificate of incorporation and a certified copy of photographic identification of the agent completing the form.
- Fee exempt registrations: Evidence of fee exemption.
Refurbishments and new premises
- Plans with elevations, specifications and details of all fixtures, fittings, equipment and surface finishes.
Howard Florey Centenary House
25 Mulley Street
HOLDER ACT 2611
Locked Bag 5005
WESTON CREEK ACT 2611
Your personal information
Access Canberra uses this form to collect information which is necessary to allow the ACT Government to provide services to you. Personal Information may be used or disclosed in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2014.