Adult Entertainment Industry

About this form

This form is to be used to apply for:

Commercial brothels must be located in Fyshwick or Mitchell and register with Access Canberra. Sole operator sex workers are not required to register and can provide services across the ACT. However, only one person is able provide sexual services at each location.

Persons that hold an X18+ film licence are only able to sell X18+ films from premises located in Fyshwick, Mitchell or Hume.

You may also obtain further information and forms at the Access Canberra Website.

Payment options

Visa and MasterCard logos

Payments up to $10,000 can be made with either Visa or MasterCard.

Your personal information

Access Canberra uses this form to collect information which is necessary to allow the ACT Government to provide services to you. Personal Information may be used or disclosed in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2014.

For details on the collection of personal information in this form please refer to the Access Canberra Information Collection Notice. If you have questions about how your information will be handled please see the Access Canberra Privacy Policy or contact us.