Radiation Source Registration
About this form
This form is to be used to apply to register a radiation source under the Radiation Protection Act 2006.
Registration application process
- Complete and submit this application form.
- Attach all supporting documentation, such as evidence of individual competence.
- HPS will arrange for a third party compliance test of the source to be performed. The radiation source must pass this compliance test before the registration will be approved.
- The application will be assessed by the ACT Radiation Council at the next scheduled meeting. The Radiation Council may impose conditions on the registration.
This form requires you to submit attachments as part of the lodgement process. PDF is the preferred format for these attachments.
- One form of current photographic identification sighted and certified by an authorised witness must be provided. For a list of acceptable forms of photographic identification and and how to produce a certified copy, please see Identification Requirements.
- For company applications a copy of the company’s current extract (issued within the previous 30 days) from the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) is required. This can be obtained on the ASIC website.
- Additional documentation will generally need to be submitted with your application. For more information visit the Apply to Register a Radiation Source page.
Payments up to $10,000 can be made with either Visa or MasterCard.
Your personal information
Access Canberra uses this form to collect information which is necessary to allow the ACT Government to provide services to you. Personal Information may be used or disclosed in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2014.