Radiation Source Registration Transfer of Ownership
About this form
This form is to be used to transfer a radiation source to a new owner under the Radiation Protection Act 2006.
This transfer form must be completed by the current registered owner and the new owner.
To transfer a registration:
- The current registered owner (or agent) must open a new form below. He or she must enter the current registration details, approve the transfer and enter the contact details of the new source owner.
- The new source owner will receive a link by email to complete the remainder of the transfer application.
- When both parties have completed the application, the form will be forwarded to the Health Protection Service.
There are no fees associated with this transfer.
This form requires you to submit attachments as part of the lodgement process. PDF is the preferred format for these attachments.
The current registered owner must attach a copy of the current registration certificate.
The new source owner must attach:
- One form of current photographic identification sighted and certified by an authorised witness must be provided. For a list of acceptable forms of photographic identification and how to produce a certified copy, please see Identification Requirements.
- If the owner is a company, a company extract issued by the Australian Security and Investments Commission (ASIC) in the last 30 days.
- An updated Radiation Management Plan (RMP). Visit the Apply to Register a Radiation Source page for further information.
Your personal information
Access Canberra uses this form to collect information which is necessary to allow the ACT Government to provide services to you. Personal Information may be used or disclosed in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2014.