Application for Asbestos Removal Licence
About this form
This form is to be used by an applicant who wishes to apply for an individual or company asbestos removal licence under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (the Act).
For obtain further information and forms visit www.accesscanberra.act.gov.au.
The applicant and each subsequent supervisor nominee must provide three forms of identification with your application with at least one being a photographic identification from the list below:
- A Photographic Driver Licence issued in Australia (current or expired up to 2 years).
- Full Australian Birth Certificate. If the certificate is not in the name currently used appropriate linking documentation will be required.
- Australian Passport (current or expired up to 2 years).
- Overseas Passport (expired by up to 2 years if accompanied by a current Australian Visa).
- Australian Citizenship Certificate or Naturalisation Certificate.
- Department of Immigration and Citizenship travel document (valid up to 5 years after issue).
- Department of Immigration and Citizenship Certificate of Evidence of Resident Status.
- ACT Police Officer Photo-identity card.
- Australian Proof of Age Card (includes NSW Photo Card) with appropriate security features, showing date of issue by an Authority (current or expired up to 2 years).
All supporting documentation must:
- be certified true copies of original documents where relevant; and
- be in English. If original documents are not in English, you must provide a certified copy of the original document and an official translation of the document.
Access Canberra - Construction and Workplace Licensing
Payments up to $10,000 can be made with either Visa or MasterCard.
Your personal information
Access Canberra uses this form to collect information which is necessary to allow the ACT Government to provide services to you. Personal Information may be used or disclosed in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2014.