Public Employees Permit Application
About this form
This form is to be used to apply for a Public Employees Permit under the Medicines, Poisons and Therapeutic Goods Act 2008 (the Act).
- The applicant should be familiar with the Act and the Medicines, Poisons and Therapeutic Goods Regulation 2008.
- Failure to comply with ACT legislation renders a person liable to prosecution.
- Information is collected for permit purposes and will not be provided to other parties without consent or unless otherwise required by law.
This form requires you to submit the following attachments (PDF is the preferred format):
- One form of current photographic identification sighted and certified by an authorised witness. Please see identification requirements for important details on accepted documents.
- Duty statements for each additional authorised person, if listed by position number.
Your personal information
Access Canberra uses this form to collect information which is necessary to allow the ACT Government to provide services to you. Personal Information may be used or disclosed in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2014.