Garbage, recycling (wheelie) bins or hoppers: new or additional
About this form
IMPORTANT: Bin requests for "Initial services for new unit/town house" over 10 units must be submitted by Wednesday 12 December. Any requests received after Wednesday 12 December may not be actioned until Tuesday 2 January 2019.
Use this form to submit a request to supply:
- New garbage or recycling (wheelie) bin/s for a new house
- Additional wheelie bins for premises with an existing wheelie bin service (not units/townhouse complexes - fees apply)
- Upgrade a 140 litre wheelie garbage bin to a 240 litre wheelie garbage bin and/or a 240 litre recycling bin to a 360 litre recycling bin (not units/townhouse complexes - fees apply)
- Initial services for a new unit/townhouse complex. To be completed by the body corporate or managing agent. NOTE: You must attach an electronic copy of the site plan
- Change to services for an established unit/townhouse complex (fees apply - refer to fee schedule) To be completed by the body corporate or managing agent.
For more information visit the Transport Canberra and City Services website.
The ACT Government is committed to improving the accessibility of web content. To provide feedback or request an accessible version of a document please phone 13 22 81.
Transport Canberra and City Services Directorate
Phone: 13 22 81
Payments up to $10,000 can be made with either Visa or MasterCard.
Your personal information
Access Canberra uses this form to collect information which is necessary to allow the ACT Government to provide services to you. Personal Information may be used or disclosed in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2014.